Adaqua Ltd are expert UK installers of flexible waterproof membranes. We only supply top quality, economical lining solutions using materials sourced from the industry's leading manufacturers. All of our expert staff are certified installers of Firestone EPDM Liners, which is considered to be the best in the industry at this current time. By using Firestone EPDM liners, we can install the most complex shaped ponds or features, with no cuts or folds, giving you a more perfect and seamless finish.
The 1.02 mm thick Firestone EPDM Liner is specifically designed for aquatic applications. Because of its specific formulation and production process, only the Firestone EPDM Liner is guaranteed to be compatible with aquatic life in accordance with testing reports published by the Water Research Centre in the UK. Firestone EPDM is a cost-effective lining system with proven performance in thousands of exposed applications, which have made them the liner of choice, worldwide.
Key Features & Benefits of Firestone EPDM
The success of Firestone EPDM can be attributed to its unique combination of benefits:
- High Flexibility: Firestone EPDM remains highly flexible even at very low temperatures (down to -45 °C), enabling all year round installation in a variety of climates and terrain
- High Elongation: Firestone EPDM can elongate over 300%, which enables the membrane to stretch and conform to objects in the sub-grade
- Superior Weathering Resistance: Firestone EPDM offers unmatched resistance to ultraviolet radiation and ozone
- Quick & Easy Installation: Firestone EPDM is available in large seamless panel sizes up to 15m in width and 61m in length resulting in fewer field seams and less installation time
- Low Maintenance: Firestone EPDM requires little or no regular maintenance after installation and can survive normal environmental exposure for well over 30 years
Environmentally Friendly: Firestone EPDM is an inert material with low environmental impact during production and use. In addition, Firestone's EPDM manufacturing facilities have received ISO 14001 certification
Whether you are in aquatics, landscape architecture or horticulture, agriculture or fish farming then Adaqua can help – for more information on our Pond Technical Lining or for a quote please don’t hesitate to contact one of our friendly members of staff.